Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone SE 2nd generation is restarting over and over again

Hello, my phone start to restarting over and over again, hard reset doesnt work and it keeps doing it about 2h now. I would be glad for any advice.

Thank you.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 8:35 AM

If a "forced" restart of your SE didn't stop that behavior, it could be a hardware (battery? digitizer? screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2023 8:35 AM in response to Zunsky

If a "forced" restart of your SE didn't stop that behavior, it could be a hardware (battery? digitizer? screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Iphone SE 2nd generation is restarting over and over again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.