Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Poor battery life on IOS 16.3.1

Why is the battery life so so so bad after IOS 16.3.1 .My old samsung s10 lasts 2 hours more than my almost new iPhone 13 pro. It has 99 percent battery health and is lasting me like 3-4 hours after using things like no background refresh, no haptic feedback, dark mode etc. i might as well use my old phone than this overpriced piece of junk

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 5:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 6:29 AM

I had my iPad 2021 finally would not charge. Was problem with c charging within 6 months. Thought it was cord not Apple. But after new update it completely quit. Battery only lasted three hrs or so. Charged quickly. Now after trading it in I am almost 95 percent there was defected batteries or the charging plug. Never dropped it. Had a Zugu cover. Just about the best for that product. But new iPad 11 inch is unbelievable. I am on the second day without charging. I think they had bad components during COVID. First time having battery problems. But my daughter who gets the fancy iPhone pros are is constantly having problems. And I checked the background app refresh. Even turned it off.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 6:29 AM in response to guransh01

I had my iPad 2021 finally would not charge. Was problem with c charging within 6 months. Thought it was cord not Apple. But after new update it completely quit. Battery only lasted three hrs or so. Charged quickly. Now after trading it in I am almost 95 percent there was defected batteries or the charging plug. Never dropped it. Had a Zugu cover. Just about the best for that product. But new iPad 11 inch is unbelievable. I am on the second day without charging. I think they had bad components during COVID. First time having battery problems. But my daughter who gets the fancy iPhone pros are is constantly having problems. And I checked the background app refresh. Even turned it off.

Poor battery life on IOS 16.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.