Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch display problem

Why does my watch go dark when I move my arm?

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 4:52 PM

Hi Boomerfan1970,

We'll be glad to address this with you further. This may be related to the Wake on Wrist Raise feature.

"If you don’t want your Apple Watch to wake when you raise your wrist or turn the Digital Crown, open the Settings app  on your Apple Watch, go to Display & Brightness, then turn off Wake on Wrist Raise and Wake On Crown Rotation."

More information on this can be found in Turn on and wake Apple Watch - Apple Support

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2023 4:52 PM in response to Boomerfan1970

Hi Boomerfan1970,

We'll be glad to address this with you further. This may be related to the Wake on Wrist Raise feature.

"If you don’t want your Apple Watch to wake when you raise your wrist or turn the Digital Crown, open the Settings app  on your Apple Watch, go to Display & Brightness, then turn off Wake on Wrist Raise and Wake On Crown Rotation."

More information on this can be found in Turn on and wake Apple Watch - Apple Support

Cheers.

Apple Watch display problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.