Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete unknown Apple ID

I have 2 apple ID's one I didn't create. I need to delete it how do I do this

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 1:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 5:05 AM

For information about how to delete your Apple ID account, click here --> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Carefully read what this involves.

I am not positive that is the answer you need. You do not provide any context about this and I can think of other scenarios involving "deleting" an ID. Including basic information in your post will assist us in quickly finding a specific answer to your question. Provide a clear description of what you are trying, where it fails to perform as expected, and the exact wording of error messages.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 5:05 AM in response to Giapiak

For information about how to delete your Apple ID account, click here --> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Carefully read what this involves.

I am not positive that is the answer you need. You do not provide any context about this and I can think of other scenarios involving "deleting" an ID. Including basic information in your post will assist us in quickly finding a specific answer to your question. Provide a clear description of what you are trying, where it fails to perform as expected, and the exact wording of error messages.

Delete unknown Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.