Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Front Video not Mirrored

Why do I always have my front videos notmirrored? Like the settings of mirror front photos is on but the videos is not, I have an iphone 8+ and my friend has an iphone 11. I copied her settings but it's still not mirrored while my photos are, maybe is it because mirror my PHOTOS or?? Is there any settings????

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 6:51 AM

To take a selfie that captures the shot as you see it in the front-facing camera frame, rather than reversing it, go to Settings > Camera, then turn on Mirror Front Camera (on iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and later) or Mirror Front Photos (iPhone X and earlier).

Take a selfie with your iPhone camera - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 6:51 AM in response to xu81

To take a selfie that captures the shot as you see it in the front-facing camera frame, rather than reversing it, go to Settings > Camera, then turn on Mirror Front Camera (on iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and later) or Mirror Front Photos (iPhone X and earlier).

Take a selfie with your iPhone camera - Apple Support (IN)

Front Video not Mirrored

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.