Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitbit app won’t open - new iOS 16.3.1

I just updated software to 16.3.1 and my Fitbit app will not open. It pops up and then shuts down. I’ve removed the app, turned off Bluetooth, forget device on Bluetooth, and **** down my phone several times. It will still not open. Help!!!

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 4:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 6:10 AM

Probably you are using third-party apps and a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 6:10 AM in response to Mel_RVA71

Probably you are using third-party apps and a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

Fitbit app won’t open - new iOS 16.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.