You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tried recovering my photos from icloud and everything is empty, I lost my iphone months ago and just tried getting into my icloud

I lost my iphone while in hospital, never found it and bought a android temporarly. I forgot my apple id password and my email password and finally just got into my icloud on my daughters Mac and the icloud is empty. No contacts or photos. Wouldn't I have my photos from my iphone in my icloud? Anyone know why it would come up empty? thank you. I will add my Iphone was marked lost.

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 5:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 6:16 AM

You would only have photos in iCloud if you synced with iCloud Photos in the past

1 reply

i tried recovering my photos from icloud and everything is empty, I lost my iphone months ago and just tried getting into my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.