Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Developer Program Enrollment

I have been experiencing an issue with my Apple Developer account for over a year now. Every time I try to enroll in the Apple Developer Program, I receive a message stating, 'Your enrollment could not be completed.' Despite numerous attempts to contact Apple Developer through phone calls and emails, I have not received any response. My phone is working fine, and I have tested it to ensure that it is not the cause of the problem. I have even submitted all the necessary documentation, including my passport and personal information, but to no avail. I am still receiving the same message, and there has been no change in the situation for over a year now. I am hoping that someone can assist me with this matter and help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 6:58 AM

3 replies

Apple Developer Program Enrollment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.