You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased new iPhone 14 plus yesterday

It showing me warranty until 11 November 2023

iPhone 14 Plus, 16

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 7:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 7:12 AM

Click on this link to read how to update your proof of purchase --> Update your proof of purchase - Apple Support

To update your information contact Apple Support by phone. Tell the advisor that you need help with your Apple Limited Warranty or AppleCare plan expiration date.

Here’s what you need when you call:

- Your AppleCare agreement number

- The device serial number

- Your sales receipt

If you bought it from a third party reseller and not from an Apple authorized store then the date will be the date the reseller purchased it from Apple.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 2, 2023 7:12 AM in response to Hardik1692a

Click on this link to read how to update your proof of purchase --> Update your proof of purchase - Apple Support

To update your information contact Apple Support by phone. Tell the advisor that you need help with your Apple Limited Warranty or AppleCare plan expiration date.

Here’s what you need when you call:

- Your AppleCare agreement number

- The device serial number

- Your sales receipt

If you bought it from a third party reseller and not from an Apple authorized store then the date will be the date the reseller purchased it from Apple.

I have purchased new iPhone 14 plus yesterday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.