Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Balance charged, purchase not received, purchase data not found

I purchase a service/subscription via AppStore at 20:19(GMT+7), 03/03/2023. iTunes notify me via messages of the deduction of USD6.04 from my balance and yes, I’ve been charged, however I haven’t received the purchase, the purchases details via email and purchase history. So now I’m stuck between trying to find out if my transaction will be processed or will it disappear along with the balance charged.

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 7:40 AM

If this was a subscription, this link will take you to the section of a document discussing this --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you still can't find a subscription, contact Apple Support using this issue-specific link at the end of the section. --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63006&category_id=SC0060&symptom_id=23208

If you still have problems, contact Apple online using this page ➔ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. Alternatively, see a list of Ap

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 7:40 AM in response to Rex_T05

If this was a subscription, this link will take you to the section of a document discussing this --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you still can't find a subscription, contact Apple Support using this issue-specific link at the end of the section. --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63006&category_id=SC0060&symptom_id=23208

If you still have problems, contact Apple online using this page ➔ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. Alternatively, see a list of Ap

Balance charged, purchase not received, purchase data not found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.