Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Print

Since updating to Ventura 13.2.1 I am unable to print on my Canon MG7120 multifunction printer.

When I send a job to the printer, it starts up and processes the paper but everything is blank.

I tried deleting and reinstalling printer, downloaded the latest driver but to no good.

Any help appreciated.

Danny

iMac 24″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 2:38 PM

Hi,

The Canon MG7120 is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. This means that the printer should work with macOS 13 Ventura without additional drivers, provided that the printer and the Mac are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

You may have to reset the printing system and re-add the printer.

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Also, AirPrint works with wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired (Ethernet) network connections, so you could wire the MG7120 to one of the LAN ports of the router by Ethernet instead of using a wireless printer connection. Ethernet is often more stable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 2:38 PM in response to akeeble

Hi,

The Canon MG7120 is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. This means that the printer should work with macOS 13 Ventura without additional drivers, provided that the printer and the Mac are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

You may have to reset the printing system and re-add the printer.

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Also, AirPrint works with wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired (Ethernet) network connections, so you could wire the MG7120 to one of the LAN ports of the router by Ethernet instead of using a wireless printer connection. Ethernet is often more stable.

Unable to Print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.