Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello! Can u cancel my Apple Music subscription?

Hello, I have to change my region. And I have to cancel my Apple Music subscription. But it will expire only 24 of march

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 12:21 PM

Only you can cancel that subscription, and the people that work for Apple can help with that,

Here is: How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

Changing countries or regions with an Apple ID usually means the subscriptions have to expire, which means waiting, or contacting Apple Support directly. Use the Support link in the lower left corner of this webpage, and chat or call Apple as available. Or wait to migrate the Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 12:21 PM in response to baurzhan33

Only you can cancel that subscription, and the people that work for Apple can help with that,

Here is: How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

Changing countries or regions with an Apple ID usually means the subscriptions have to expire, which means waiting, or contacting Apple Support directly. Use the Support link in the lower left corner of this webpage, and chat or call Apple as available. Or wait to migrate the Apple ID.

Hello! Can u cancel my Apple Music subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.