Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to start my MacBook, it’s stuck on which screen. those screenshots are attached pls do help.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 1:08 PM

Not sure if you're aware but those images indicate how to turn the power on in a Magic Mouse and a Magic Keyboard. That is something that can happen if your internet keyboard and trackpad aren't working.

If you've tried restarting and are getting the same thing, you may want to contact Apple Support to see if they can help: Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 1:08 PM in response to gurmeet121

Not sure if you're aware but those images indicate how to turn the power on in a Magic Mouse and a Magic Keyboard. That is something that can happen if your internet keyboard and trackpad aren't working.

If you've tried restarting and are getting the same thing, you may want to contact Apple Support to see if they can help: Contact - Official Apple Support

I am unable to start my MacBook, it’s stuck on which screen. those screenshots are attached pls do help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.