Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MLS Season Pass final scores

How do I request that Apple stops telling me the final scores in MLS Season Pass?

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 12:41 PM

I found another post where you can hide scores on iPad but not on mac. I usually watch by connecting my Mac to my tv with HDMI cable but I guess I'll have to watch replays on my iPad when I can't watch live if I want to avoid seeing the score. On iPad go to your general Settings icon, scroll down to and select Apple TV icon and under Device Preferences you can toggle off the Show Sports Scores button. Good luck!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 12:41 PM in response to Fernando in MN

I found another post where you can hide scores on iPad but not on mac. I usually watch by connecting my Mac to my tv with HDMI cable but I guess I'll have to watch replays on my iPad when I can't watch live if I want to avoid seeing the score. On iPad go to your general Settings icon, scroll down to and select Apple TV icon and under Device Preferences you can toggle off the Show Sports Scores button. Good luck!

MLS Season Pass final scores

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.