Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MLS subscription problems

I was disappointed to see that when I went to watch a soccer match after it was already over, that Apple TV put the final score on the listing for the game. So instead of being able to watch the game the next day without knowing what happened, I already knew the outcome before it started. Before having Apple TV MLS subscription, I would just record the game on my DVR and start from the beginning. Anything suggestions on how to avoid this annoying issue? Thanks.

3920X,

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 8:51 AM

The Apple TV app on third party devices should have an in-app setting to not show sports scores in the interface. It does so for the app on a Samsung TV in my house; I assume it is similar on Roku.

You would still get to see the ‘highlights’ clips mentioned, if scrolling the page for that game, which might be an indicator of how the game went.

Apple welcomes your feedback on the Apple TV app (including its app-specific content), and useful comments may get selected to make app improvements.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2023 8:51 AM in response to Goomp

The Apple TV app on third party devices should have an in-app setting to not show sports scores in the interface. It does so for the app on a Samsung TV in my house; I assume it is similar on Roku.

You would still get to see the ‘highlights’ clips mentioned, if scrolling the page for that game, which might be an indicator of how the game went.

Apple welcomes your feedback on the Apple TV app (including its app-specific content), and useful comments may get selected to make app improvements.

MLS subscription problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.