Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop not working

My airdrop won’t stay on. I can get it to briefly come on but only after I reset all my network settings and then it only works for about 10 seconds then reverts back to receiving off settings

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 9:47 AM

10 seconds or 10 minutes?

Should be the former, check better your settings or have your device inspected.

Should be the latter, if you're using iOS 16.2 or later version, that's normal, as per the section "How to adjust AirDrop settings" in the support article that led you here. If you don't like that change, you can submit your comment/request to Apple directly, using this form:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2023 9:47 AM in response to PapaJesseSr

10 seconds or 10 minutes?

Should be the former, check better your settings or have your device inspected.

Should be the latter, if you're using iOS 16.2 or later version, that's normal, as per the section "How to adjust AirDrop settings" in the support article that led you here. If you don't like that change, you can submit your comment/request to Apple directly, using this form:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

Regards

Giulio

Airdrop not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.