Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my password to my Apple Watch

Hey I forgot my password to my Apple Watch and it’s not connected to my new phone and my side button doesn’t work what do I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 3:35 PM

If you forgot the watch passcode, see:

If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode - Apple Support

If you forgot the Apple ID password:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you are the ORIGINAL owner, then see the 'Start a support request' section in:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Here are two ways to unpair your watch if you no longer have the paired iPhone:

• See the 'How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone' section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2023 3:35 PM in response to HunnidStacks

If you forgot the watch passcode, see:

If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode - Apple Support

If you forgot the Apple ID password:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you are the ORIGINAL owner, then see the 'Start a support request' section in:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Here are two ways to unpair your watch if you no longer have the paired iPhone:

• See the 'How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone' section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

I forgot my password to my Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.