Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Negative notifications

Hiya,

for the last couple weeks (maybe even months) I updated my phone to latest instalment. When I turned it back on I had negative notifications against my FaceTime and phone calls.

this therefore means I cannot see my missed/recent calls on either.

ive searched and searched about how to sort this out and found only one response about how it’s a reminder issue. I’ve never set a reminder to call someone so does anyone else know how I can change this back so I can see my recent calls again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 4:10 PM

2 replies

Mar 6, 2023 9:41 AM in response to Jessemilyxx

Hey there Jessemilyxx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

Just to confirm, since the issue started have you tried restarting your iPhone to see if that's able to help with the issue? If not, give that a try with the steps shown in this link here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

How to restart your iPhone X, 11, 12, 13, or later
1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears
2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.

While restarting may seem like a simple step, it can often help with resolving some unexpected issues like this.

If still having issues after restarting your iPhone, and you're already updated to iOS 16.3.1, then based on the information you've provided the best option would be to reach out to Apple Support directly for additional assistance: Contact - Official Apple Support

Take care.

Negative notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.