Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I update my iPhone 6 to iOS 13.6?

Can you help me to update my iPhone 6 to iOS 13.6

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 5:19 PM

Unfortunately, the iPhone 6 is not compatible with iOS 13.6. The highest iOS version that the iPhone 6 can support is iOS 12.5.5.

To update your iPhone 6 to the latest compatible version of iOS, follow these steps:

1. Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and is plugged in or has at least 50% battery life remaining.
  2. Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
  3. Your iPhone will automatically check for available updates. If an update is available, tap "Download and Install."
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.

It's important to note that as older devices may struggle with newer versions of iOS, updating to the latest compatible version can improve your iPhone's performance and security.

Thanks for the question. If you have any other problem then tell us.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2023 5:19 PM in response to Lastborn006

Unfortunately, the iPhone 6 is not compatible with iOS 13.6. The highest iOS version that the iPhone 6 can support is iOS 12.5.5.

To update your iPhone 6 to the latest compatible version of iOS, follow these steps:

1. Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and is plugged in or has at least 50% battery life remaining.
  2. Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
  3. Your iPhone will automatically check for available updates. If an update is available, tap "Download and Install."
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.

It's important to note that as older devices may struggle with newer versions of iOS, updating to the latest compatible version can improve your iPhone's performance and security.

Thanks for the question. If you have any other problem then tell us.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

How can I update my iPhone 6 to iOS 13.6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.