Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to add 10 pictures into my page but, once I move them around, they disappear.

How can I add several pictures into Pages, no text no captions, only pictures.

And why they disappear? Where do they go?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 5:09 AM

There are two approaches to the inserted image problem:

1. When inserting an image, and while it is still selected, visit the Arrange panel and set its Text Wrap to None. That will allow you to move individual images without affecting other images in the document.
  2. Use the Media tool's Image Gallery menu item
    1. You can add multiple images in a single window and transition between them in one place using left or right arrows that the gallery provides. There is an option to caption (or not) the individual images.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 5:09 AM in response to MagdaMonociglio

There are two approaches to the inserted image problem:

1. When inserting an image, and while it is still selected, visit the Arrange panel and set its Text Wrap to None. That will allow you to move individual images without affecting other images in the document.
  2. Use the Media tool's Image Gallery menu item
    1. You can add multiple images in a single window and transition between them in one place using left or right arrows that the gallery provides. There is an option to caption (or not) the individual images.

I would like to add 10 pictures into my page but, once I move them around, they disappear.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.