Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after latest update cannot receive incoming calls unless from contact list

I have an IPhone 12. Latest update to 16.3.1. I only receive incoming calls from people on my contact list. The only exception is if I initiate a call and they call me back. Otherwise, the person says the call goes straight to voice mail yet I have no record of it. Very frustrating. Apple support via phone and screen share says all is well. Can someone help? Thanks.

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 1:15 PM

If you have Do Not Disturb or another Focus profile activated, try disabling it.

You can do this in the Control Center. Pull the Control Center down from the top right corner.

Find the Focus Button, just below Screen Rotate Lock and Screen Mirror, tap and deactivate the active profile.

If Do Not Disturb or another Focus profile activates automatically, then a Schedule is active.

To disable or delete this schedule, go to:

Settings Focus Select Profile → find SET A SCHEDULE → Tap into the time → tap Delete

Schedule or just deactivate.

You can read more about how to use Focus here:

Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 1:15 PM in response to dcrb

If you have Do Not Disturb or another Focus profile activated, try disabling it.

You can do this in the Control Center. Pull the Control Center down from the top right corner.

Find the Focus Button, just below Screen Rotate Lock and Screen Mirror, tap and deactivate the active profile.

If Do Not Disturb or another Focus profile activates automatically, then a Schedule is active.

To disable or delete this schedule, go to:

Settings Focus Select Profile → find SET A SCHEDULE → Tap into the time → tap Delete

Schedule or just deactivate.

You can read more about how to use Focus here:

Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

after latest update cannot receive incoming calls unless from contact list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.