Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 randomly mutes during phone calls

This happened quite often, that my iPhone 12 mutes phone call during conversation. My provider changed my SIM card and it happened all the time. Before I always had Samsung phones and 1 to year ago I changed to iPhone. I am thinking selling and going back to Samsung. I have always something new with it. Support is not very helpful, they don't know haw fix the problems. Muting is the very annoying and I know is not the provider.

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 9:26 PM

This is a user-to-user forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user-to-user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 9:26 PM in response to Barbe66

This is a user-to-user forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user-to-user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

iPhone 12 randomly mutes during phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.