Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete videos on my iCloud

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 3:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 3:53 PM

You can do that from your iPhone.

If your videos are in the Photos app, open the app and find the videos you want to delete, mark them and delete them. Remember to remove them from the Recently Deleted folder. If you do not remove them yourself, they will be deleted automatically after 30 days, and they cannot be restored after that.

If your videos are in iCloud Drive, open the Files app. Just like in the Photos app. Find the videos you want to delete, and also remember to remove them from Recently Deleted.

You can also view your content in iCloud on the web page: https://icloud.com

From there you can access both your files from the Photo app and your files from iCloud Drive.

You can find more information on how to administer your iCloud here:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2023 3:53 PM in response to abigael210

You can do that from your iPhone.

If your videos are in the Photos app, open the app and find the videos you want to delete, mark them and delete them. Remember to remove them from the Recently Deleted folder. If you do not remove them yourself, they will be deleted automatically after 30 days, and they cannot be restored after that.

If your videos are in iCloud Drive, open the Files app. Just like in the Photos app. Find the videos you want to delete, and also remember to remove them from Recently Deleted.

You can also view your content in iCloud on the web page: https://icloud.com

From there you can access both your files from the Photo app and your files from iCloud Drive.

You can find more information on how to administer your iCloud here:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.