Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MLS played game

How do I watch the entire game of a past game? If I try and watch yesterday's match, my only choice appears to be a 7-minute recap instead of the whole match.

QTQ70,

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 10:13 AM

QTQ70,

It appears that you have the Apple TV app on a Samsung TV.

Find your game page where the recap is presented. On that page, scroll down all the way to How to Watch. If it show two tiles there, one for Play Game and one for Subscribe, then click-and-hold the first tile to show Versions. Select the 90 minute version with the wanted commentary language to replay that full game.

I hope Apple changes this navigation soon. Let Apple know what you think.

A few select games may have this option for free (as a try-out of sorts). For full game access for all games, it requires the subscription.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2023 10:13 AM in response to xg_rf_auldbo

QTQ70,

It appears that you have the Apple TV app on a Samsung TV.

Find your game page where the recap is presented. On that page, scroll down all the way to How to Watch. If it show two tiles there, one for Play Game and one for Subscribe, then click-and-hold the first tile to show Versions. Select the 90 minute version with the wanted commentary language to replay that full game.

I hope Apple changes this navigation soon. Let Apple know what you think.

A few select games may have this option for free (as a try-out of sorts). For full game access for all games, it requires the subscription.

MLS played game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.