You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buzzing Noise in AirPod Pros

I am experiencing a buzzing noise in the right AirPod Pro when I have noise control turned on. In order to make the buzzing stop, I have to shut off the noise control. Any suggestions? The AirPods are fully charged and I have reset them.

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 9:15 PM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2023 3:12 PM in response to Kristen_Goertz

Hi Kristen_Goertz,

You started from a good resource: If your left or right AirPod isn't working

For help with your AirPods Pro, you can double check if the issue is resolved when changing the 'press-and-hold action' for Noise Control. If needed, those steps can be found in the article here: Change the settings of your AirPods and AirPods Pro

As you've reset and the issue continues you may want to see if your AirPods are eligible for the program here: AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

Reach out to Apple Support directly if you need assistance with your service options or have additional questions about the program.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Cheers.

Buzzing Noise in AirPod Pros

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.