Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please how can I upgrade my iPhone 6s

How to upgrade my iPhone 6s

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 11:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 12:06 AM

To update the iOS software on your iPhone 6s, follow these steps:

1. Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network and ensure that it has a battery level of at least 50%.

2. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on "General."

3. Tap on "Software Update."

4.Your iPhone will check for updates. If an update is available, you'll see a message indicating that a software update is available for your device.

5.Tap "Download and Install" to begin the update process.

6.Enter your passcode if prompted.

7.Wait for the update to download and then tap "Install" to start the installation process.

8.Your iPhone will restart during the installation process, and you'll need to enter your passcode again when it restarts.

9. Wait for the installation to complete, your iPhone will restart again.

After the update is complete, your iPhone will be running the latest version of iOS available for your device. It's a good idea to back up your iPhone before updating in case something goes wrong during the update process.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2023 12:06 AM in response to Jamb2020

To update the iOS software on your iPhone 6s, follow these steps:

1. Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network and ensure that it has a battery level of at least 50%.

2. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on "General."

3. Tap on "Software Update."

4.Your iPhone will check for updates. If an update is available, you'll see a message indicating that a software update is available for your device.

5.Tap "Download and Install" to begin the update process.

6.Enter your passcode if prompted.

7.Wait for the update to download and then tap "Install" to start the installation process.

8.Your iPhone will restart during the installation process, and you'll need to enter your passcode again when it restarts.

9. Wait for the installation to complete, your iPhone will restart again.

After the update is complete, your iPhone will be running the latest version of iOS available for your device. It's a good idea to back up your iPhone before updating in case something goes wrong during the update process.

Please how can I upgrade my iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.