Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heating Issue Contionusly

my iphone 12 is getting heated tremendously whenever i start using my phone .. i have to left my iphone for few minutes to be cool but just when i pick & start using it gets heated in seconds in a high temperature mainly from the side panel & upside from the back .. getting very irritated

suggest some solution waiting for the response .. so i will not think of not using apple products .. expecting good service fron apple .

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 6:49 AM

See this support article about that matter:--> If your iPhone or iPad gets too hot or too cold

If you think it is still overheating, it cound be a hardware (battery? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

For your piece of mind, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2023 6:49 AM in response to Abhishek0203

See this support article about that matter:--> If your iPhone or iPad gets too hot or too cold

If you think it is still overheating, it cound be a hardware (battery? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

For your piece of mind, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Heating Issue Contionusly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.