Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Send Later in Ventura not working

Send Later does not work from my completely up-to-date Ventura OS laptop.

Emails stay in “Send Later” folder, they never appear in any “Sent” folder…and then when you go through the hassle of rescheduling you find out you’re REPEATEDLY sending the email but Mail doesn’t show YOU anywhere that the message was sent.

So now I’ve sent a “professional” 9 am Monday email to someone 3 times, yet it still says on the message “this WILL be sent at 09:06” and it STILL doesn’t show up in my SENT folder and IS STILL sitting in the SEND LATER folder.

Emails that have been sent moving into the SENT folder is old old old code/technology, seriously. Such a BASIC and necessary function. That’s how we know the email has been sent… please Apple fix this VERY VERY BASIC problem:

Confirm the message was sent! Remove it from the active “Send Later” folder.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 7:41 AM

2 cent here

Have just done a Test regarding Send Later and sending to self.

It does appear in " Inbox " as well as " Send Later " and " Sent "

I find the " Unread " in " Send Later " will change to Read once a new normal e-mail is received

FYI if not already aware of - the " Send Later " appears to behave like a Local " On My Mac " type of Folder

Finder + Option key >> Go to reveal Library >> Mail >> etc

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2023 7:41 AM in response to KMOC7

2 cent here

Have just done a Test regarding Send Later and sending to self.

It does appear in " Inbox " as well as " Send Later " and " Sent "

I find the " Unread " in " Send Later " will change to Read once a new normal e-mail is received

FYI if not already aware of - the " Send Later " appears to behave like a Local " On My Mac " type of Folder

Finder + Option key >> Go to reveal Library >> Mail >> etc

Mar 6, 2023 7:10 AM in response to KMOC7

KMOC7 wrote:

Send Later does not work from my completely up-to-date Ventura OS laptop.
Emails stay in “Send Later” folder, they never appear in any “Sent” folder…and then when you go through the hassle of rescheduling you find out you’re REPEATEDLY sending the email but Mail doesn’t show YOU anywhere that the message was sent.
So now I’ve sent a “professional” 9 am Monday email to someone 3 times, yet it still says on the message “this WILL be sent at 09:06” and it STILL doesn’t show up in my SENT folder and IS STILL sitting in the SEND LATER folder.

Emails that have been sent moving into the SENT folder is old old old code/technology, seriously. Such a BASIC and necessary function. That’s how we know the email has been sent… please Apple fix this VERY VERY BASIC problem:
Confirm the message was sent! Remove it from the active “Send Later” folder.

Yes there are some issues with this new feature introduced with Ventura...

you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: https://www.apple.com/feedback/mail.html

Send Later in Ventura not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.