Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rattling noise on left AirPod Pro

For some odd reason, my left AirPod Pro started rattling at mid-low frequencies when I speak and when the noise control is either on Transparency or on Noise Cancellation. It doesn't rattle if it's off or if I'm playing music only (even if it's loud). This is extremely annoying. I have the latest version on my phone AND AirPods Pro, and I already cleaned them and did a hard reset. However, the problem persists. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 1:11 PM

The store may still replace them free of charge. I had the same issue with my right AirPods and took it in. It began with the store lady taking both my AirPods into the back for a test of some sort. When she came out she said both were functioning abnormally despite my left one being fine. After all of that it turned out that the replacements were free if the AirPods were purchased before a certain time due to some defect I think... The lady wasn't very clear on why it was free, but it doesn't hurt to take a shot.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2023 1:11 PM in response to Dr_Pollo

The store may still replace them free of charge. I had the same issue with my right AirPods and took it in. It began with the store lady taking both my AirPods into the back for a test of some sort. When she came out she said both were functioning abnormally despite my left one being fine. After all of that it turned out that the replacements were free if the AirPods were purchased before a certain time due to some defect I think... The lady wasn't very clear on why it was free, but it doesn't hurt to take a shot.

Rattling noise on left AirPod Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.