Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Song unavailable in playlist

I can listen to the song “I’m still standing” but when i add it too my playlist it grays out and says that it’s unavailable in my region

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 9:13 PM

1 reply

Mar 8, 2023 10:20 AM in response to Lavalock

Hello Lavalock,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that one song is showing unavailable in your region but the song will still play. We are happy to help.

Was this song synced to your iPhone from your computer? Does this song show unavailable on any of your other Apple devices? These answers will help us to further isolate the cause.

Apple has recently released an iOS update. Please use the steps her to update: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"Update your iPhone or iPad wirelessly

1. Back up your device using iCloud or your computer.
  2. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
  3. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
  4. If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one that you want to install.
  5. Tap Install Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do."

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

Song unavailable in playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.