Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting up multiple Apple ID's on one iphone

I want know if it's possible to set up multiple Apple ID's that have full use of the phone and not just for purchases and subsctiptions. I have one ID for work and would like to set up a second one for personal use on one Iphone. If this is not possible, what happens if I log out of the ID for my work and login in with the ID I use for personal use?

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 7:48 AM

No, you can't set up multiple IDs that have all the features. If you log out of one Apple ID and log into another, you will have access to purchases made under the second ID. However, if you change back again, it will be 90 days before you can access the purchase made under the first account.

You could set up family sharing between the two Apple IDs. This would allow you to share a lot of things.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2023 7:48 AM in response to Community User

No, you can't set up multiple IDs that have all the features. If you log out of one Apple ID and log into another, you will have access to purchases made under the second ID. However, if you change back again, it will be 90 days before you can access the purchase made under the first account.

You could set up family sharing between the two Apple IDs. This would allow you to share a lot of things.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Setting up multiple Apple ID's on one iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.