Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling subscription

Hi! I cannot see a “cancel my subscription button” when I go to subscriptions. It shows a message that your subscription will expire on 10 March 2023 and there is a button for Renewal. Is my subscription for this app cancelled or will the amount be deducted because I cannot see cancel my subscription button anywhere. Can you please guide what should I do?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 8:20 AM

Hello Fatima2911

It seems like you are not on an active recurring subscription to the app as shown. The app subscription will cancel on 10 March, and you will not be billed.

If there is an active recurring subscription, you will see a "Renews On (Date: i.e. 10 March)".

For your case, it says "Your Subscription will Expire Soon". You will not be billed unless you press on the "Renewal Button".

Regards

Zarke

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2023 8:20 AM in response to Fatima2911

Hello Fatima2911

It seems like you are not on an active recurring subscription to the app as shown. The app subscription will cancel on 10 March, and you will not be billed.

If there is an active recurring subscription, you will see a "Renews On (Date: i.e. 10 March)".

For your case, it says "Your Subscription will Expire Soon". You will not be billed unless you press on the "Renewal Button".

Regards

Zarke

Cancelling subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.