Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked screen

The screen on my old phone is cracked so I can’t get the two-step verification on the iCloud from me. How do I transfer the data to my new iPhone?

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 9:03 PM

Do you have a backup of that iPhone created on a computer or on iCloud? If YES, then you can restore your new iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup of your old iPhone, and you would still like to transfer the data from your old iPhone (cracked screen), then you will have to get the screen repaired / replaced first.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2023 9:03 PM in response to Russian76

Do you have a backup of that iPhone created on a computer or on iCloud? If YES, then you can restore your new iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup of your old iPhone, and you would still like to transfer the data from your old iPhone (cracked screen), then you will have to get the screen repaired / replaced first.

Axel F.

Cracked screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.