Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my wifi is connected but it says it isn’t what should i try now

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 4:53 AM

Probably your device may not be connected to the internet.

Connecting to Wi-Fi is the first part and then getting connected to the Internet is the second

1. If you are connected to a Wifi, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem with iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to the internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact your ISP immediately

Internet Over Wi-FI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency that provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular/Mobile: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency that issued the SIM to you
  • Over Wi-Fi: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency that provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

However --> Connect iPhone to the Internet - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2023 4:53 AM in response to Kaitlin_lapia2

Probably your device may not be connected to the internet.

Connecting to Wi-Fi is the first part and then getting connected to the Internet is the second

1. If you are connected to a Wifi, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem with iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to the internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact your ISP immediately

Internet Over Wi-FI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency that provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular/Mobile: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency that issued the SIM to you
  • Over Wi-Fi: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency that provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

However --> Connect iPhone to the Internet - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.