Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Envelopes print upside down

I am printing envelopes from Pages to a HP LaserJet. My Mac mini and my printer all have fully updated software/firmware.

Suddenly a few months ago, envelopes were printing upside down. The stamp side should be on the left and the destination address should be on the right according to the diagram in the printer feeder. When an envelope comes out, it is upside down.

The same thing happens with the previously unused default Pages template, so it is not file-specific.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Mac mini (M2 Pro, 2023)

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 2:05 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Mar 29, 2023 10:35 AM in response to Barry

Flipping envelopes is the worst solution with multiple users on a networked printer. I switched to a newer Mac, used all presents from older Mac, now envelopes print upside down so, in absence of ability to reconfigure the printing orientation, must be placed opposite of the way I have been doing it AND OPPOSITE THE WAY EVERYONE ELSE MUST DO IT. I've tried all the orientation options I can find on HP and Mac software.

Envelopes print upside down

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.