Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an older iPad that I want to activate and can’t remember passcode and I’m locked out

I have an older iPad that I want to use for a different family member but can’t find access passcode

iPad Pro (1st generation)

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 3:24 PM

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

Once you have access: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2023 3:24 PM in response to Jackrabbits123

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

Once you have access: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

I have an older iPad that I want to activate and can’t remember passcode and I’m locked out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.