Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't change country in iphone app store

The issue is that it doesn't even give me the option to put in the credit card values. And it won't tell me anything else so I can try fix the issue from my end. Below is a dummy image as I believe this is a UI issue, I have tried putting in correct values and the same error is seen when submitting. I have gone through the check list from this

I can’t change AppStore country also I ca… - Apple Community and thats why I am creating a new request here.

• Cancelled all my subscription, some of them are valid for next couple of months.
  • Don't have purchases/subscriptions not billed through apple.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 1:00 AM

You can only change the region or country, if your subscriptions have ended. There is no other way.

Check this article again about that:

What to do before you change your country or region

copied from: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2023 1:00 AM in response to TheSaurabh

You can only change the region or country, if your subscriptions have ended. There is no other way.

Check this article again about that:

What to do before you change your country or region

copied from: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Mar 14, 2023 1:15 AM in response to Ingo2711

After failing to update via iPhone, I've contacted apple support, where they asked me to update my country via browser which didn't work. Then support asked me to update my country using the music app. Through which, I was able to change my country. (NOTE: The mac-book should be on latest version)

In short there process is broken for iPhone and website and is only working through music app on mac-book.

Can't change country in iphone app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.