Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find friends - location sharing

If someone had access to my phone and set up location sharing under Find friends without my knowledge, is there a way of finding out when, as in the date and time - this was done ?

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 1:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 3:47 AM

You cannot see what date you started sharing the location. But you can always see who you share your location with in the Find app, in the People tab. It is not possible to hide - those on the list in Find are those with whom you either share your location, or who share their location with you, or both.

If you do not want one or more people in Find to see your location, just swipe from right to left on the people and select delete. When you delete someone, they won't be notified that you're no longer sharing your location with them, you'll just disappear from their list and they'll disappear from yours.

You can read more about Location Sharing in Find here:

Find people and share your location with Find My - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2023 3:47 AM in response to kateeann

You cannot see what date you started sharing the location. But you can always see who you share your location with in the Find app, in the People tab. It is not possible to hide - those on the list in Find are those with whom you either share your location, or who share their location with you, or both.

If you do not want one or more people in Find to see your location, just swipe from right to left on the people and select delete. When you delete someone, they won't be notified that you're no longer sharing your location with them, you'll just disappear from their list and they'll disappear from yours.

You can read more about Location Sharing in Find here:

Find people and share your location with Find My - Apple Support

Find friends - location sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.