Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing apps in settings > notifications

Some apps are missing from settings > notifications, I got new iPhone 14 pro max & I transferred the data , but some apps not appearing in settings > notifications on my new iPhone

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 4:18 AM

You're welcome.

I just tried installing the Gmail app on my iPhone. After I have set up an account, I am asked if I want to allow the app to show notifications, after I tap Allow - then the app can be seen in the list in SettingsNotifications.

Have you set up an account in your Gmail app, if not then do this first. Or try deleting the app, then restart your iPhone and download the Gmail app again.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 4:18 AM in response to Menna walid

You're welcome.

I just tried installing the Gmail app on my iPhone. After I have set up an account, I am asked if I want to allow the app to show notifications, after I tap Allow - then the app can be seen in the list in SettingsNotifications.

Have you set up an account in your Gmail app, if not then do this first. Or try deleting the app, then restart your iPhone and download the Gmail app again.

Mar 9, 2023 11:15 AM in response to Menna walid

If the apps you are missing in SettingsNotifications have not been opened before, they usually do not appear in the list. When you open a new app for the first time, the app asks if it can send you notifications. There you can answer yes or no. No matter what you answer, the app will appear in the notification settings afterwards.

Missing apps in settings > notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.