Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Educational Discount

Hello! I am a student in the United States.

I, not only attend this public high school, but I also work there. Does Apple's educational discount apply to me as well? Or is it only for university students. I see numerous answers based on old information but nothing pertaining to recent years. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 11:28 AM

Here's what this Apple document (Sales and Refunds - Education - Apple) says about that:

Eligibility

Those eligible to purchase from the Apple Store for Education Individuals include faculty, staff, students and parents as follows:

K12 - Any employee of a public or private K-12 institution in the United States is eligible, including homeschool teachers. In addition, school board members who are currently serving as elected or appointed members are eligible. PTA or PTO executives currently serving as elected or appointed officers are eligible.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2023 11:28 AM in response to maddoxz

Here's what this Apple document (Sales and Refunds - Education - Apple) says about that:

Eligibility

Those eligible to purchase from the Apple Store for Education Individuals include faculty, staff, students and parents as follows:

K12 - Any employee of a public or private K-12 institution in the United States is eligible, including homeschool teachers. In addition, school board members who are currently serving as elected or appointed members are eligible. PTA or PTO executives currently serving as elected or appointed officers are eligible.

Mar 9, 2023 11:28 AM in response to maddoxz

Apple's education discount for students applies to College level students only. But it also applies to parents, faculty and staff of any education level of a participating education institution.

If you work at the school and are considered staff, you may be able to take advantage of the staff discount.

click here ➜ Sales Policies - Education - Apple

Educational Discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.