Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

. App not playing previously purchased music.

I have a samsung phone but have apple music. Over the years I have purchased lots of music but now find that the app wants me to subscribe to play music that I have already purchased. This is not music just downloaded when I had a subscription. How can I listen to my music and playlists.

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 3:11 PM

4 replies

Mar 26, 2023 7:57 AM in response to Che357

I have purchased loads of music over the years. I used to be apple to play through my apple music app on my Samsung phone even when not on subscription. Now I can't. I have gone onto my pc and logged into my apple account and most of the music I purchased off iTunes is missing. This is not subscription music downloaded this is actual purchased music. Where has it gone?

Mar 26, 2023 8:48 AM in response to Che357

. I have gone onto my pc and logged into my apple account and most of the music I purchased off iTunes is missing. This is not subscription music downloaded this is actual purchased music. Where has it gone?

Che,

Purchased music (since 2009) consists of non-protected downloads. Once you have downloaded it, you can access it without your Apple account. Check the hard drive of your PC (including the Trash/Recycle folder), as well as any backups you have made.

. App not playing previously purchased music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.