Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscriptions

Can I use multiple credit cards for different subscriptions

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 3:46 PM

Hello kristafromjacksonville!

Not easily. You can add multiple cards to your account, but, after trying to use your personal account balance by default, it will then try the cards in the order in which they appear in your payment methods. You would have to change the order and also make sure you have no account balance before making each payment.

Credits Limnos

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2023 3:46 PM in response to kristafromjacksonville

Hello kristafromjacksonville!

Not easily. You can add multiple cards to your account, but, after trying to use your personal account balance by default, it will then try the cards in the order in which they appear in your payment methods. You would have to change the order and also make sure you have no account balance before making each payment.

Credits Limnos

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.