Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have files in a flash drive. I cannot use it in the mc air. is there a way I can move it to Mac air?

I have files in a flash drive that I need to work on. how do I transfer it to a mcbook air m2?

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 8:49 PM

Yes, there are several ways you can move the files from your flash drive to your Mac Air:

1. Use a compatible USB-C adapter: If your flash drive has a USB-A connector, you can use a USB-C to USB-A adapter to connect the flash drive to your Mac Air.

2. Use AirDrop: If both your Mac Air and the device containing the files have AirDrop enabled, you can use AirDrop to wirelessly transfer the files.

3. Use iCloud Drive: If you have an iCloud account and have enabled iCloud Drive on both devices, you can upload the files to iCloud Drive from the device containing the files and then download them on your Mac Air.

4. Use a file sharing service: You can use file sharing services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive to upload the files from the device containing the files and then download them on your Mac Air.

5. Email the files: If the files are small in size, you can email them to yourself and then download them on your Mac Air.

Hope it helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2023 8:49 PM in response to angelinafromfort defiance

Yes, there are several ways you can move the files from your flash drive to your Mac Air:

1. Use a compatible USB-C adapter: If your flash drive has a USB-A connector, you can use a USB-C to USB-A adapter to connect the flash drive to your Mac Air.

2. Use AirDrop: If both your Mac Air and the device containing the files have AirDrop enabled, you can use AirDrop to wirelessly transfer the files.

3. Use iCloud Drive: If you have an iCloud account and have enabled iCloud Drive on both devices, you can upload the files to iCloud Drive from the device containing the files and then download them on your Mac Air.

4. Use a file sharing service: You can use file sharing services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive to upload the files from the device containing the files and then download them on your Mac Air.

5. Email the files: If the files are small in size, you can email them to yourself and then download them on your Mac Air.

Hope it helps!

I have files in a flash drive. I cannot use it in the mc air. is there a way I can move it to Mac air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.