Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove Airtag beeping / provide way to see airtag location from multiple devices / different Apple IDs

It should be possible to disable the airtag beeping / be possible to access the airtag (location) from different Apple IDs / devices, e.g. Android devices as well, in order for my family members to also check the airtag location and secure their things with Airtags.

I see the possible reasons for why Apple would implement this, but I just don't use my iPhone as primary mobile phone and Apple is forcing me to do so, by implementing this "great" security measure, which requires me to have all my AirTags at least couple times a week close to my iPhone. I want to be able to fully manage Airtags using my Macbook only, without having to charge my iPhone at all, if I don't want to.

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 11:10 PM

you can let them know how you feel using

Feedback - AirTag - Apple

both things are likely related to their anti stalking and social control stance

1 reply

Remove Airtag beeping / provide way to see airtag location from multiple devices / different Apple IDs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.