Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My contacts keep disappearing

I don’t know why but my contacts keep disappearing. I add the contact back and again it disappears.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 8:10 PM

You might want to check the amount of available memory / storage is adequate for your iOS to operate smoothly.

Apple support's article: How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad

Eg: says:

"If your device is low on storage, it automatically frees up space while installing an app, updating iOS or iPadOS, downloading music, recording videos, and more.

To make more storage available, your device may also remove items that can be downloaded again or aren't needed anymore. This includes things like apps that you don't use and the local cache for files in iCloud Drive. Your device also removes temporary files and clears the cache on your device."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 8:10 PM in response to Kaj-dp

You might want to check the amount of available memory / storage is adequate for your iOS to operate smoothly.

Apple support's article: How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad

Eg: says:

"If your device is low on storage, it automatically frees up space while installing an app, updating iOS or iPadOS, downloading music, recording videos, and more.

To make more storage available, your device may also remove items that can be downloaded again or aren't needed anymore. This includes things like apps that you don't use and the local cache for files in iCloud Drive. Your device also removes temporary files and clears the cache on your device."

My contacts keep disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.