Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I share my icloud with my MacBook and my iPad?

Just as it says above. How do I share my iCloud+ with my MacBook and my iPad. Currently, I already have my daughter sharing it. But I got it for everything. Can I do that?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 5:25 AM

This document basically tells you how to sign into iCloud. Make sure it is active on all your devices and they will sync with each other. --> Sign in to iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

and along those lines, read this document Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

You daughter should not be sharing your account. You will end up with her doing things you don't want her doing. She should have her own account.

This document explains how to create a new Apple ID (create an Apple Account) --> How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Create an Apple ID for your child - Create an Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 5:25 AM in response to karie115

This document basically tells you how to sign into iCloud. Make sure it is active on all your devices and they will sync with each other. --> Sign in to iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

and along those lines, read this document Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

You daughter should not be sharing your account. You will end up with her doing things you don't want her doing. She should have her own account.

This document explains how to create a new Apple ID (create an Apple Account) --> How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Create an Apple ID for your child - Create an Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

How do I share my icloud with my MacBook and my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.