Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to cancel the 2.99 iCloud storage?

I have tried several times to cancel the iCloud storage subscription and I’m unable too. Can you please assist? Thank you.

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 2:48 PM

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. If the other parts of that don't help, see the following from that same support article:

If you can't tap Done, make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you use for your iCloud+ plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

If you downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan, the change takes effect after your current subscription billing period ends.1

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 2:48 PM in response to nconde29

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. If the other parts of that don't help, see the following from that same support article:

If you can't tap Done, make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you use for your iCloud+ plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

If you downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan, the change takes effect after your current subscription billing period ends.1

Mar 10, 2023 6:09 PM in response to nconde29

nconde29 wrote:

I already tried these options and it does not cancel?

See the following from my previous reply. If the other steps don't work, contact Apple by clicking on the blue words:

I am unable to cancel the 2.99 iCloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.