Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find out who uses my iCloud account besides me?

Can can I find out who uses my iCloud account besides me? iPhone

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 9:41 PM

cheramie176 Said:

"Can can I find out who uses my iCloud account besides me? iPhone"

-------

Secure your Info:

If concerned for account access, then (A)don't share your login info, (B.) verify your devices, and (C)secure your account:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 9:41 PM in response to cheramie176

cheramie176 Said:

-------

Secure your Info:

If concerned for account access, then (A)don't share your login info, (B.) verify your devices, and (C)secure your account:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Mar 10, 2023 8:20 PM in response to cheramie176

cheramie176 Said:

-------

Finding Out Who Uses your iCloud Account:

A. You Can't. I'm afraid this is not an option. There is no way - as of this reply - to look at the iCloud login history. So, modify your credentials, starting with a new password...

• Modifying: your login credentials (Using Both a New eMail and a New Password for each and all sites)
  • Associating: a different method of payment to your account
  • Enabling: Two-Factor Authentication for Apple ID and for all other accounts that have such an applicable option

B. So, Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, recommending that they add more space.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what three customers prefer and what to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iCloud - Apple
  2. Select: "Account" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

How can I find out who uses my iCloud account besides me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.