Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Caller ID isn't working on my iPhone

Why my caller id is not working please help me to do it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 9:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 1:07 AM

No Caller ID is the issue only needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Are you getting a lot of calls from unknown callers (e.g., spammers, telemarketers etc) with “No Caller ID”. You may want to block these calls because you cannot possible identify the number of a caller before answering. These calls may also be labeled as Anonymous, Private, or Blocked.

You are receiving these calls because, in few countries, local authorities mandates that cellular carriers allow people the ability to block their Caller ID, hence No Caller ID. Some ordinary people (VIP) may want to block the display of their telephone numbers intentionally because of some privacy concerns.

There are also more and more telemarketers, spammers using No Caller ID because they do not want to be known.

The good news is that you can block specific callers/numbers/caller IDs using third party apps in the App Store.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 1:07 AM in response to CalleridIphone

No Caller ID is the issue only needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Are you getting a lot of calls from unknown callers (e.g., spammers, telemarketers etc) with “No Caller ID”. You may want to block these calls because you cannot possible identify the number of a caller before answering. These calls may also be labeled as Anonymous, Private, or Blocked.

You are receiving these calls because, in few countries, local authorities mandates that cellular carriers allow people the ability to block their Caller ID, hence No Caller ID. Some ordinary people (VIP) may want to block the display of their telephone numbers intentionally because of some privacy concerns.

There are also more and more telemarketers, spammers using No Caller ID because they do not want to be known.

The good news is that you can block specific callers/numbers/caller IDs using third party apps in the App Store.

Caller ID isn't working on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.