Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 8plus on restarting loop

my iphone currently on restarting loop, i already update ios and there is no problem. i'm trying to backup my phone to icloud but keep failing, i'm about to factory reset my phone but trying to backup all my data first. it's all becoming a **** loop, my phone keep restarting and i can't backup my data because my phone keep restarting every 15-30 minutes. please help, thank you :)

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 3:08 AM

It sounds like a hardware (battery? digitizer? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 3:08 AM in response to Shaniaed

It sounds like a hardware (battery? digitizer? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

My iphone 8plus on restarting loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.